- To develop humanistic, skilled, intellectually disciplined medical professionals who are committed to the highest ideals and standards of the profession and who model an exceptional standard of care for those they treat, lead, and serve.
- To educate and inspire the next generation of leaders in health care, biomedical sciences, health services research, and academic medicine to seek, provide and sustain unparalleled achievements in service, teaching, and research.
- To provide comprehensive, patient-centered, culturally sensitive, compassionate, and innovative health care to citizens of Florida and our nation of the highest quality to all.
- To develop and utilize innovative models of interdisciplinary health care delivery that optimizes safety, service, outcomes, and resource use.
- Foster collaboration and research in the development of innovative and personalized therapeutics for patients with cancer and blood disorders.
- To improve our understanding of human health and disease through groundbreaking research and to translate these discoveries into new solutions that promotes health and improves health outcomes and quality of care.
- To recruit, develop, and nurture a diverse and academically outstanding community of fellows, faculty, and staff, who each contribute to excellence in our missions.
- To promote sustained, robust professional and personal growth, productivity, accountability, integrity, collaboration, and synergy of fellows, faculty, and staff.